Strong Stride Fit Grip Combo Workout – YouTube
The Friday Fit Grip Combo workout is here! We are going to do 10 moves and repeat them 10 times each. Repeat this circuit between 2 to 4 times for a total of 3-5 sets. Watch the video above to see the whole set and a demonstration of each move.
HERE ARE YOUR MOVES:
1. Curtsy lunge- side raise- leg abduction
2. Other side
3. Back lunge- bicep curl- knee lift
4. Other side
5. Hands and knees- opposite arm and leg- knee to elbow and press out
6. Other side
7. Plank row- jump in and out
8. Plank row other side- jump out and in
REMEMBER to let us know what you think of this workout using the hashtag #getyourstrongstride on Facebook and Twitter.
See you back here next Friday for a NEW WORKOUT!
THE PRODUCTS I AM USING IN THIS WORKOUT ARE LISTED BELOW.
THE FIT GRIPS INDIVIDUALLY
THE RESISTANCE BANDS INDIVIDUALLY
THE INTRODUCTORY PACK THAT INCLUDES BOTH THE FIT GRIPS AND THE RESISTANCE BANDS— $5 SAVINGS
The FitGrip Introductory Pack includes everything you need to start using your FitGrip.